Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Cat Tales ~ Cat of the Week ~ WAILEN ~ 061015

Cat Tales ~ Cat of the Week

Wailen

Gender:  Male
Breed:  Domestic Short Hair
Color:  Brown Tabby
Age:  3 years old

 Hello! My name is Wailen. I was rescued in East Hampton as a stray. I was named Wailen because I wailed all the way, to and from the vet in the cat carrier. I am a very vocal boy who loves to carry on a conversation with you. I am a super affectionate guy and I love to be pet and any type of attention. I'm a pretty laid back boy who would love to come home with you! I am 3 years old, so I know how to behave, yet, I'm still a youngster with a full life for us! I would probably be better with kids 6 or older. Please call or email to make an appointment to come visit me. I would love for you to adopt me!
 

EmailInfo@CatTalesCT.org






No comments: