Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Cat Tales ~ Cat of the Week ~ GRETCHEN 062415

Cat Tales presents... Cat of the Week
          
 ~ GRETCHEN ~


Name:  Gretchen
Gender:  Female
Breed:  Domestic Short Hair
​​Color:  Brown Tabby
Age:  8 years old

Hello, my name is Gretchen! My owner was recently put in hospice and I am very confused as to why I'm at Cat Tales. I'm a very sweet girl and very affectionate, but this is a lot to take in. I used to get picked on and bullied by another cat in my house and it forced me to hide in a safe places.  I'd love a quiet home, free from stress, where I am the only pet. I understand that it's a lot to ask, but I'd love to get all of the attention for myself. I would love for you to pet me, as much as possible!  I'd love to curl up with you on the couch or bed. Please help me out... adopt me today!

No Cats / No Dogs / No Children

Phone:  (860) 344-9043


Cat Tales - Gretchen


No comments: