Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Cat Tales ~ Cat of the Week ~ GOLIATH

Cat Tales ~ Cat of the Week

GOLIATH

Gender:  Male  

Breed:  Domestic Short Hair
Color:  Black
Age:  3 years

Hello, my name is Goliath!  I'm a big, gentle love bug, who loves attention!  I talk to my foster parents and ask them to pet me. I even roll over for a good belly rub. When Cat Tales found me, they took me to the vet because they saw that I had a leg injury. It turns out to be a nerve injury, but it isn't going to get any worse. It doesn't slow me down at all, as I can still walk and jump like any other cat. I get along great with other cats!  I am a little shy with people that I'm not familiar with, at least in the beginning, so please be patient with me.  Come to meet me and you'll see that I'm the cat for you!  Will you adopt me?

No Dogs / No Children

Phone:  (860) 344-9043
Email:  Info@CatTalesCT.org​


No comments: