Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Cat Tales ~ Cat of the Week! ~ NATHAN 042215

Cat Tales
presents...
Cat of the Week!

~ NATHAN ~

PO Box 901
Middletown, CT 06457
860-344-9043
Info@CatTalesCT.org




Name:    Nathan
Gender: Male
Breed:   Domestic Short Hair
Color:    Brown Tabby
Age:      3 years old

Hi, I'm Nathan. I've been on the streets almost my entire life.  I recently got my foot caught in an inhumane trap. Cat Tales took care of me, and now that I am fully recovered, I feel like a whole new cat!  I love a good belly rub and love to be pet!  I would need a quiet home with a cat experienced person, someone who will give me time to adjust to my new environment.  I'm FIV+ but don't worry, it's not contagious to humans and it's very difficult for other cats to catch. I can live & love just as long as any other cat if taken to my 6 month vet appointments.  I'd really love to have my own forever home!  How about yours?

No Dogs / No Children / FIV+ 
To learn more about FIV, visit http://www.cattalesct.org/fiv-felv/ 


Cat Tales
Copyright © 2015 Cat Tales


No comments: