Thursday, April 16, 2015

Cat Tales ~ Cat of the Week ~ HEIDI 041615

Cat Tales
presents...
Cat of the Week!

~ H E I D I ~





Name:  Heidi
Gender:  Female
Breed:  Domestic Short Hair
Color:  Black & White
Age:  12 years old

Hi, ​My name is Heidi!  I was found outside in the bitter cold as a stray in the middle of winter. I was very sick with a severe upper respiratory infection. Cat Tales found me, and took me in as one of their own!  I was so sick and frail that the vet didn't think I was going to make it. But I am a fighter and with the help from the kind folks at Cat Tales, I proved everyone wrong. I am still recovering​, on an antibiotic and eye medicine, ​and I am doing ​very ​well and would love to have a real home ​ very soon!  I am extremely affectionate and loving. I love to be pet and will even purr when you pet me! I would love a quiet home, as loud noises tend to scare me. I would do fine with another laid back, mellow cat that won't bother me much.  Would you be the one who will give me a second chance?  Come meet me, and I'm sure you will fall in love!  Please adopt me today!​  
No Dogs / No Children


Phone:  (860) 344-9043

Cat Tales is a Connecticut-based, non-profit organization dedicated to protecting the quality of life and improving the well-being of abused, neglected and abandoned cats and kittens within our community.  Cat Tales Non-Profit Rescue is a 501(c)(3) organization since 1999.

Cat Tales
PO Box 901 Middletown, CT 06457 860-344-9043Info@CatTalesCT.org

Copyright © 2015 Cat Tales





No comments: