Saturday, March 14, 2015

Cat Tales ~ The Cat of the Week! PENELOPE!

Cat Tales presents... 

The Cat of the Week!!

~ P E N E L O P E ~

20150254d64fa6628e6.JPG 

Name: Penelope
Gender: Female
Breed: Domestic Short Hair
Color: Brown Tabby
Age: 3 years old

I’m a very pretty girl. I was overwhelmed when I first came to Cat Tales with all the other cats, but now, I’m very relaxed now and ready for a home of my own. I need a home with a very cat experienced, patient person, who has a quiet home. I get along with other cats as long as they are friendly and not dominate. I love to be pet and love my Whisker Lickin treats! All I ask of you is to give me as much time as I need to adjust. I know I would make a great companion and would love a warm bed to sleep on with you!
(No Dogs, No Children)


ADOPT ~ DONATE ~ VOLUNTEER

Register to become a volunteer: http://www.cattalesct.org/volunteer/

20150254d651a702ab5.jpg 

Cat Tales
PO Box 901
Middletown, CT 06457
860-344-9043
Copyright © 2015 Cat Tales, Inc.

No comments: