Thursday, March 19, 2015

Cat Tales ~ Cat of the Week ~ SABRINA


Cat Tales presents... 

The Cat of the Week!

S A B R I N A



Gender: Female
Breed: Domestic Short Hair
Color: Black & White
Age: 7 years 7 months old

Cat Tales calls me one of the mascots, greeting everyone who comes through the door. I’m extremely affectionate and will sit on your lap, but it has to be when I am in the mood. I’d prefer a male adopt me, as I tend to be somewhat aggressive towards females. I need a patient, cat experienced person who will give me time to adjust to my new environment. I do require lots of attention when I desire. I was born with a birth defect and require a high quality food. My good friends at Cat Tales will show you exactly what I need. I need to be the only animal in the household, as dogs scare me and I’d like to be getting all your affection and attention. I just want to be happy and have a forever home of my own. Can I please come home with you??


No comments: