Saturday, October 2, 2010

Busy Middletown Saturday

I began Saturday at the annual Olin Library Book Sale on the Wesleyan campus.  The book sale will continue until 4 PM in the lobby of the campus library.



I stopped by the city's annual Hazardous Waste Collection which will continue accepting waste materials at Moody School until 1PM.





And then I almost got t-boned at the intersection of Washington and Pearl Streets as a massive traffic backup caused Westbound cars to stop in the intersection.  The road is being resurfaced from Main to Newfield (thanks for keeping me up all night with the milling, boys), and in some sections closed down to 1 lane.  Non-police traffic personnel are ignoring traffic lights at Washington and Newfield and contributing to the backup.  My advice, avoid Washington Street if at all possible today.

No comments: